OCVY – Being unique among other people is something you might have to try, at least to get out of your comfort zone. Having a unique watch can be a new movement that you must try to be different from others. One of which is by having a super unique watch from Linde Werdilen.
Linde Werdilen might still be unfamiliar to you, but this watch manufacturer has been around since 2002. The brand focuses on making sports watches and timepiece for heavy terrain. As the name suggested, the brand is owned by Jorn Werdelin and Morten Linde.
Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon for Every Terrain
Climbing, diving, and skiing are not difficult for these watches, because of their extraordinary case. Currently, Linde Werdilen has three types of watch models, Spido, Oktopus, and Classic. To complete your unique style, Linde Werdelin Octopus Moon Carbon watch can be the best choice.
Oktopus Moon Carbon is an ideal case for the advanced Linde Werdelin timepiece. An almost over-built case made of carbon, skeletonized dial indicating the high tech development and a photograph sensible moon stages circle.
Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Carbon Case
This watch used carbon case layered which feels very light. Carbon guarantees that the case is extremely solid (and lightweight), yet does not mean it will be scratch verification. Carbon has a generally low surface hardness, other than earthenware production for instance.
As usual, the case can be utilized for the Reef (or Rock, however that is more outlandish) add-on module for proficient use submerged. Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Carbon is a big watch (44mm (w) by 46mm (l) by 15mm (h)), however, wears it extremely comfy because of the low weight and the elastic tie. The case has an excellent complete, which is a blend of silk and microbillé.
The bezel has a silk complete on top with cleaned aspects. The screws used to mount the bezel to the case are made of titanium. At the back of the watch has no sapphire precious stone to watch the development, yet a titanium back with an etching of an octopus. Oktopus Moon Carbon build with 18 carats rose gold crown to set the watch. Albeit gold is generally delicate, the carbon fiber crown shield it from being harmed. Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Carbon’s price is $15,938.
- Numbered Series: Limited to 59 individually numbered pieces worldwide
- Five-layer skeletonized dial
- Réhaut and top dial: brown, circular satin finish
- Lower dial: brown with circular Côte de Genève finish
- Hands in rose gold (5N); satin finish; cool grey Luminova
- Minute indexes in rose gold Luminova
- The circular surface on metallic rose gold (5N) moon disc
- Case: Three-part case construction; sculpted multi-layered carbon in 3DTP™; satin, polished and microbillé finishing with Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective on the inside.
- Strap: Natural Rubber with Titanium Ardilion Buckle
- 18K rose gold (5N); screw-down; rough circular satin; engraved with an octopus icon
- DLC-coated titanium; engraved with a multi-layer octopus motif; circular satin finish
- Bezel: Black ceramic; satin on the top surface; polished facet; microbillé in grooves Titanium screws with the circular satin finish; black tension discs
- Dimensions: 44mm by 46mm by 15mm
- Movements: Bespoke LW caliber with in-house photorealistic moonphase complication
- Power Reserve: 44 hours
- Balance Frequency: 28,800vph (4Hz)
- Jewels: 23
- Water Resistance: 300m