OCVY – If you are a diver, you must be familiar with DOXA. Their best product was SUB 300T which introduced in the 1960s. DOXA was established in Le Locle, Switzerland in 1889. They are one of those brands that made some extremely appealing watches and chronographs in the early age. With this approach, the company becomes the centerpiece of the century.
Yet, supposedly, the watchmaker saw a chance to turn around hailing deals by bouncing into another section, that of the plunge watch. In any case, not at all like different brands that looked for profundity opposition and request from experts, the DOXA SUB 300T (300 alluding to 300 meters of profundity obstruction) went for the huge growing populace of recreational divers.
DOXA SUB 300T “Poseidon Edition” is One of The Best Watch for Divers
DOXA SUB 300T is totally a reason-manufactured for divers. One takes a gander at its neat, fundamental dial reveals to you that this watch is about business. Furthermore, the thick stripes of lume exist inside each striped, printed hour marker and clear expanding lines into the focal point of the dial at the quadrants help arrange the eyes amid a snappy look.
The best “tell” that this watch is made for the profundities, however, is the overstated minute’s hand. As a result, this hand contains a gigantic swath of tritium to assist a diver with keeping track of time submerged. DOXA SUB 300T dependably become another the limited edition release, for example, SUB 300 T-GRAPH, SUB 300 Searambler ‘Silver Lung’, SUB 300 Searambler and SUB 300 Sharkhunter. In 2018, DOXA discharge SUB300T ‘Poseidon Edition’.
DOXA SUB 300T “Poseidon Edition” with Vintage Vibe
The new DOXA SUB300T Poseidon Edition is exceedingly wearable because of its 42mm case breadth and short hauls. In addition, the dabs of arm ornament are sufficiently light to radiate an attractive vintage vibe. In case you are a DOXA fan and are going back and forth about the Poseidon Edition, it is a victor in the metal.
Above all, the expansion of a helium valve on the left half of the case and a marginally bent sapphire precious stone was the ultimate touch. The new DOXA SUB300T Poseidon Edition is almost indistinguishable dimensionally when contrasting with a second era DOXA SUB.
DOXA SUB300T Poseidon Edition got its self-winding Swiss made ETA 2824-2 Hacking seconds with 25 gems. The ties accompany strong tempered steel, DOXA SUB style, and wetsuit augmentation. Finally, there will be only 500 pieces of DOXA SUB300T ‘Poseidon Edition’ in the world and it is gonna cost about $2490.
- Technical Information
- Limited Edition
- Limited to ONLY 500 pieces worldwide, made and
- Assembled by hand in Switzerland. No serial number reservation,
- First come first serve, for delivery in June 2018
- Satin-brushed sold stainless steel (316L)
- 44.60 mm lug to lug, 42.70 mm (not including the crown).
- Dial diameter: 27mm
- Crown: 6.50mm
- Water resistant to 300 Meters/1000 ft.
- Integrated automatic helium escape valve
- Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective 3mm domed sapphire crystal
- Case back
- Solid stainless steel, screw down case back
- Engraved with limited edition number
- Unidirectional, constructed of solid stainless steel. US Navy
- Maximum no decompression limit times Metric (engraved).
- High grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made ETA 2824-2
- Hacking seconds, 4 Hz (28,800 beats per hour), decorated by DOXA.
- Replica of the original 1967 SUB hands, Superluminova filled, featuring the iconic dwarf hour hand.
- Solid stainless steel, DOXA SUB “separate beads of Rice” style, wetsuit extension, and 20 mm end pieces
- DOXA presentation “scuba tank” tube
- High quality hardened steel dual screwdriver/bracelet removal tool
- DOXA’s 2-year limited warranty