OCVY – Adventure in the wild is the kinda of fun on its own, especially for traveling enthusiast. Above all, to make the trip more exciting and trendy, the right cruising equipment is needed. Watches can be one of the must-have items brought during the trip. Watches can be used for directions while can still be used for its timepiece capability. Therefore, Suunto Traverse Amber watches can be best friends.
Special Design of Suunto Traverse Amber
Suunto Traverse Amber is not an ordinary watch, because it is designed for the needs of outdoor activities lovers, but with a very modern design and features that are very abundant which make Suunto Traverse can be used for everyday activities. Automatic timing adjustments through GPS provide timeliness wherever you are while connected to a satellite.
Bluetooth Connection on Suunto Traverse Amber
Suunto Traverse Amber can also be used to perform a lot of daily use. From counting footsteps to burned calories, this watch is consequently there for you. This watch can connect with both iPhone and Android smartphones, so it can provide notifications like messages and phone calls on the wrist.
Tough Material that Builds the Bezel of Suunto Traverse Amber
This watch is made in a simple form with a round bezel design measuring 50 mm x 50 mm. They watchmaker also uses stainless steel material wrapped in mineral crystal for LCD. Furthermore, the impression of tough is shown through the small bolts that adorn the bezel and probably the only part where the tough vibe comes from. There are 5 buttons that help the productivity of the users. In contrast, there are 3 buttons on the right side and 2 buttons on the left which are made of stainless steel that has a round design.
As a result, the overall charm of Suunto Traverse Amber is directly coming from the material and the overall design. Suunto Traverse Amber maintains comfort for the wearer with a flexible silicone strap while weighing 80 grams, allowing more outdoor activities. The official price for this stunning watch is $356.
Specifications and Features
- Measurements 50 x 50 x 16.5 mm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.65 “
- Weight 80 g / 2.82 oz
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Mineral crystal
- Case material: Composite
- Strap material: Silicone
- What’s in the box?
- Suunto Traverse Amber, USB cable, quick guide, warranty leaflet
- GPS and GLONASS for route and POI navigation
- Real-time breadcrumb view of the recorded track
- Tracking for speed, distance, and altitude
- Route planning in Suunto Movescount with topographic maps
- Route preview and route altitude profile on the watch
- Discover new routes with heatmaps on Suunto Movescount and Suunto Movescount App
- 100 m/330 ft water resistant
- Altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Weather trend and storm alarm
- Sunrise-sunset times
- Backlight in flashlight mode
- GPS time update
- Vibration alarm
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activity tracking of steps and calories
- Mobile notifications
- Compatible with Suunto Movescount App (iOS and Android).